Thank you for visiting HMKitchenandBath.com
The information we collect is including the information you provide to us, information automatically collected and information from third parties.
If you register at the sites, join a loyalty program, sign up to receive emails or other offers or communications. We collect and store the information provided,
we use the information we collect for the following primary reasons:
- To complete, fulfill, manage, and communicate with you about our services.
- To establish and service your online profile on our Site.
- To deliver information about our services and promotions (Via Mail, E-mail or Mobile devices).
- To provide personal services & to administer rewards programs.
- Fraud prevention, security and compliance.
- Providing you with tailored content, services, advertisements and offers from our brand.
- To protect the security and integrity of our Services and our data.
- To validate credentials and authenticate customers when logging into your online profile.
- To assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries.
We at HM Kitchen & Bath pledge to never sell, trade or transmit any of your personal identifiable information to any third party.
Protecting your private information is our priority.
Please rest assured that all data collected at our site are private and secure in accordance to the highest industry standards. We use the highest encryption technology from: GoDaddy SSL. and Shopify SSL.
We put various procedural, technical, and administrative measures in place to safeguard the information we collect and use. We designed our technology-enabled services to accept your information only from Web and mobile browsers that permit communication through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL is an encryption standard that provides a layer of security while information is being transmitted over the Internet.
HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) is a mechanism that forces browsers to access a website with an HTTPS connection only. Using a secure connection in this way prevents certain kinds of network attacks, which helps ensure the safety of our customer's information.
As a matter of policy, we do not disclose additional details regarding our security measures as this could be beneficial information to criminals and other bad actors.
Be advised, no security safeguards or standards are guaranteed to provide 100% security. You should always use appropriate self-protection measures and practice safe browsing on all websites.
MANAGING YOUR PREFERENCES:
This section details how you may express preferences including electing to opt-out of some data collections or uses.
1.If you are a registered user, or signed for our Newsletter of www.hmkitchenandbath.com you may update your information in ( My Account- Add Link )
2. If you have any questions about: Projects, Estimates, Appointments you may contact us Via E-mail, Phone, Text Messages.
3. To opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing e-mails from hmkitchenandbath.com, Use the unsubscribe link in the footer of any e-mail sent by us, unsubscribe by signing into your account on hmkitchenandbath.com, clicking on my profile and indicating your opt-out preference. Or contact us via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (it may take up to 10 business days to process your request)
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTIONS & TECHNOLOGIES:
This section describes various types of technologies we use when we interact with us online:
Cookies, Pixel Tags, and Flash Cookies (FUL, ADV, OPS, SEC).
A Cookie is a small piece of computer code sent by a website and stored on the hard disk of your computer. A pixel tag (also known as a tracking pixel, web beacon, or clear GIF) is an embedded image on a website that may register a user's website activity. A Flash Cookie (also known as a Local Shared Object) is a data file stored on your computer by the websites that you visit. Flash Cookies provide similar functionality as Cookies, but are based on different technology, provide richer data collections, and are persistent, they do not go away when you exit your browser and generally cannot be deleted through your browser option tools.
We at HM Kitchen and Bath understand that you entrust your data to us and value that trust.
We will not sell or share your personal information, to exclude third parties providing services on our behalf:
We may pass your delivery information to our partner carrier companies in case they need to contact you directly regarding your delivery.
We may pass your information to our business partners, affiliates, service providers who provide or assist us with operating customer service.
Merchants services to process transactions and payments.
Information about children under 13:
The children's online privacy protection act imposes requirements on Web sites that collect personal information about children under 13 years old
(for example: name, address, email address, social security number, etc.)
Our current policy is NOT to collect information on any person under 13 years old online.
For this reason, our sweepstakes and other promotions conducted online are restricted to entrants who are at least 18 years old.
If this policy changes, we will revise this portion of our Notice of Privacy Practices and will comply with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, which includes providing notice and choice to each child's parent or guardian before collecting any personal information.